Terms & conditions
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions (Conditions) apply to the use of the Doodie Stark Website. By using our Website and/or placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these Conditions. Any use of our Website is conditional on your acceptance of these Conditions.
- Please note we may change these Conditions at any time and without notice, and it is therefore your responsibility to check them regularly.
- If you have any queries relating to these Conditions you must contact us at [email protected] before placing an order.
- When placing an order with us you agree to accept these Conditions.
- If you are unhappy with or unclear about any aspect of the Conditions please refer to the ‘Contact Us’ section on our Website.
- You must ensure that any and all of the information you provide is accurate and complete, and that it relates to you/the person ordering the order.
- By placing an order you are making an offer to Doodie Stark to purchase the goods detailed in your order. Once you have placed an order for goods and delivery we will send you an email advising that it has been received, but this is not confirmation that your offer has been accepted.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by us and product availability. Stock availability is subject to change at any time without notice.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Doodie Stark until we accept your order by shipping the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email advising that your goods have been shipped.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an explanatory email from us detailing the reasons why.
- The prices displayed on our Website are quoted in British currency and include VAT. Prices of goods are subject to change and without notice.
- The cost of packaging and postage is shown separately. In the case of overseas or special orders the price will be quoted by us on request.
Errors and Omissions
- We take great care to ensure all information about our products including price is accurate and reliable. There may be occasions when information on our Website contains incomplete or inaccurate information, relating to colour, size, price, stock availability or other matters.
- Any such errors are unintentional and we apologise if any information on our Website is inaccurate.
- We reserve the right to update any information at any time, including after you have placed your order.
- We will take payment online from your credit/debit/gift card at the time you place your order. If we do not have stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, we will not charge your credit or debit card.
- All payments must be made in full before goods are delivered.
- We accept most major credit/debit cards including VISA and Mastercard. We also accept payment via PayPal and Apple Pay.
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Gift cards can be purchased online. They cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift cards purchased online can be redeemed online as a method of payment at the checkout. You will need to enter the gift voucher number when prompted during the checkout. If you have a gift card that was purchased in one of our shops and you would like to use it online email [email protected] and we can set it up.
- Gift cards cannot be returned or refunded. If an item purchased with a Gift card is exchanged or returned any money owing will be added to the balance of the Gift card.
- We will give you an estimated timeframe within which you can expect to receive your goods. Please note this is only approximate.
- Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order.
- We will decide on the method of delivery, by post, courier or otherwise.
Returns and Exchanges
- We want you to be entirely happy with the goods purchased from us. If you are not and wish to return an item you must notify us by email at [email protected]odiestark.co.uk within 7 days of receiving the goods.
- When notifying us of a return you must specify if you require an exchange, credit note or refund for the goods.
- Items being returned should be new, unused, and have all the original Doodie Stark and designer tags still attached. Returns that are soiled or damaged may not be accepted and may be returned to the customer. Shoes should be tried on a carpeted floor before wear.
- All goods must be returned in their original packaging. Items should be appropriately packaged to avoid damage in transit and returned within 7 days from the cancellation date (the date email notification of intent to return is received).
- Shoe boxes should be included and protected as they are part of the product. If boxes are damaged your return may not be accepted. Return of an item is at your own cost unless the item is faulty (see below).
- Goods returned without prior notice via email will not be accepted. Goods returned outside of the timeframes stated will not be accepted and returned to the customer (delivery charges for redelivery of such goods will be charged to you the customer).
- Goods are regarded as faulty if they have been received damaged, or when a manufacturing fault occurs within 6 months of purchase. Items damaged due to wear and tear are not regarded as faulty.
- If you have a faulty item please contact us at [email protected] immediately, providing information including photos of the fault wherever possible. We will reply confirming what action we are able to take to address the fault.
- Wherever possible we will offer to repair faulty items. Please note if we provide an exchange we can only replace it for the same product in the same size (subject to availability).
- Promotional and discount codes may not be used in conjunction with any other offers including sales.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any offers or codes at any time.
- If items are purchased using an offer or code the discount will not be refunded.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. This includes but is not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- This Website, any contracts between us and these Conditions are all governed by British Law.
- The contents of this Website are owned by or licensed to Doodie Stark Ltd. It’s contents are intended solely for personal non commercial use.